jump into the void
Home    Info    Ask
About: Dorset-based writer and photographer. Studying at Bath Spa University.

I live in a ramshackle cabin, I grow veg and flowers (my garden is a beautiful mess). I like walking in forests and near lakes and in ancient places. This blog has a mix of art, photography, nature, outdoorsy stuff, writing/ books. It's a bit nature, a bit culture.

70% of my photos and posts are made by me because 70% of the time I like to get out of my cabin and experience things directly. The other 30% is sharing other people's experiences.


http://zomzara.tumblr.com/archive

"Spin Madly On" theme by Margarette Bacani. Powered by Tumblr.
Cabin at Cherry Wood. 

Cabin at Cherry Wood. 

  1. thatfaggotgene reblogged this from zomzara
  2. arquitetura-pessoal reblogged this from zomzara
  3. simpleliv-ng reblogged this from zomzara
  4. sheabells reblogged this from hippieinthecloset
  5. wood-and-architecture reblogged this from zomzara
  6. fragg reblogged this from smoke-and-iron
  7. happylittlelllamas reblogged this from zomzara
  8. inthehollowoftheland reblogged this from lets-go-to-the-mountains
  9. hippieinthecloset reblogged this from green-tea-honeybee
  10. green-tea-honeybee reblogged this from soulflowur
  11. plantsnbabes reblogged this from woodsia
  12. woodsia reblogged this from faunafaerie
  13. benzzzoqueen reblogged this from coolcaterpillars
  14. coolcaterpillars reblogged this from floweringplants
  15. acelestialnobody reblogged this from angelgarbage
  16. euphoriafaerie reblogged this from faunafaerie
  17. babyalo reblogged this from weirdhunie
  18. faunafaerie reblogged this from floweringplants
  19. norealamazingthing reblogged this from zen-mommy
  20. spyrojpg reblogged this from angelgarbage
  21. madelyne-pryor reblogged this from s3ishun
  22. ldyofthesunshine reblogged this from floweringplants
  23. edgarallan-hoe reblogged this from floweringplants
  24. eurydiice reblogged this from angelgarbage
  25. s3ishun reblogged this from angelgarbage
  26. weirdhunie reblogged this from floweringplants
  27. angelgarbage reblogged this from floweringplants
  28. collidinggalaxy reblogged this from zen-mommy
  29. floweringplants reblogged this from soulflowur
  30. up-1n-smoke reblogged this from soulflowur
  31. nestynooksandcrannies reblogged this from lets-go-to-the-mountains
  32. lets-go-to-the-mountains reblogged this from soulflowur
  33. n-i-rvana reblogged this from zen-mommy